Why Private Yoga?
The safest way to practice is with one on one attention. With all eyes on you, and only you,
the concepts of healthy movement with integration, power, and freedom are embodied more readily.
~we support, all levels, injury recovery & prevention, sport specific training, and
Call us for details and scheduling
- 1 on 1 attention ~ progress at your own pace, learn safety & alignment, learn what’s not taught in large classes
- deepen your practice ~ work on specific aspects of your practice, asana, meditation, breathing, philosophy, mantr, jappa,
- introduction to yoga ~ for beginners or returning to your practice, new styles of practice, safety, etiquette, proper
alignment for your own body
- sport specific practices ~ support your sport with a practice designed to focus on the needs and demands of your body in
action, increase strength, balance, focus, stability, recovery time and injury prevention
- recovery & injury prevention ~ therapeutic practices designed to progress you on a safe path to health and ideal function
- stress relief & personal wellness goals ~ as a compliment to your stressfull life, demands of work, family, relationships and
more, learn yogic practices as coping skills for the symptoms of mental health conditions
- dedicated time for you & only you ~ we all need this!