UPCOMING WORKSHOPS not to be missed!
- RSVP to our Facebook event page
We invite our community to join us weekly for a mixed level hatha yoga practice in the beautiful atrium of the HOpe Center for Mental Health & Psychiatric Study. In support of our community we wish to build connections and offer a safe space to come breathe, relax, and take usefull wellness tools home for your daily life. Everyone is welcome. Be one of the first 10 to arrive and receive a fabulous gift from our special sponsor, or enter your name to win a prize.
Please note HOpe Cafe address: 1337 St, Andrews Ave. North Vancouver. Classes are by donation (minimum $5). Partial proceeds go to Blenz Social Enterprise at HOpe Cafe – your donations help to facilitate the daily cafe operations and community endeavours. Find out more about how your donations help HOpe Cafe: http://tinyurl.com/h72yj6h
Please help us make a difference in our community by sharing with your friends, clients, and coworkers.You will need:
- a yoga mat & towel (Some extra mats are available.)
- bring water if you prefer
- a blanket if you wish to be cozy for relaxation
- feel free to bring any props you know you love
What to wear:
- comfortable clothing, optimal for movement
- shoes and socks are typically not worn
- Please do your best RSVP here, or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- so that we can provide what is needed for our guests.
- please arrive at least 5-10 mins early to register
- please respect a quiet space
- we ask that all cell phones are silenced prior to class
- this is a scent free zone to respect sensitivities/allergies